19.3.10

implorazione intervistata

Dear (...) I think you're busy but I'm busy too,

what I hate in my job (it's quite a long time I'm doing it, in clubs and so on) are situations like these, where I have to pray people I don't know personally, otherwise I cannot do my job. Yes, it's a matter of money too, I would like to tell you that it's not, but I'm a journalist, freelance, if I can't write the interview I won't be paid and it makes me feel hungry because in the beginning you said yes, for me interview it's ok, and now it's not coming.

Last week I prayed an Uk dj who now lives in Milan and she did not have 2 words with me for Urban, best free press in Italy and they called me in the beginning

Last week the pr company of another dj did not send me photos, who knows why and I had to ask them to the manager, who send them (managers are much better

I asked I think 20 times some hi res pics of Loco Dice to his agency and they did not send them to me, I think I'm the one in Italy who supports Loco Dice & Martin Buttrich

And so on.

So, dear... , I hope you'lll answer me asap otherwise no problem, I'm used to people who tell me no.